Sunday 7 February 2016

BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT PHOTOMODE!!

I spent a ridiculous amount of time playing the tragically broken PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight. I had a lot of fun doing it, despite the occasional frame rate slow downs.... But that didn't stop me from getting a refund from steam when Fallout 4 came out.

Arkham Knight is probably one of the best video games ever made. I feel like the Arkham Games in general have got Batman right in a way that no other medium has... Even the comics, to some degree. No other medium has shown how Batman can fight the way he does. We always knew Batman could take out a roomful of bad guys without breaking a sweat, but the Arkham games allowed us to see how. Michael Keaton couldn't turn his head, and there's only so much dynamic martial arts action that can come across in a still image medium like the funny books.

While playing Arkham Knight, I spent a bit of time goofing around with the really cool photo mode. Here are the results. I think some of these would make pretty great desktop backgrounds.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment